Craving something crispy and delicious? Our Forest Crunchy Chicken is just what you need! Inspired by KFC, this easy recipe brings a fun twist to your usual chicken meal. With a little bit of crunch from nachos and a bunch of tasty spices, each bite is full of flavor and excitement.
You don’t need to be a chef to make this dish. Just follow our simple steps and gather the ingredients listed, and you’ll have a plate of yummy chicken in no time. Perfect for dinners or snacks, this recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. So, let’s get started and make some delicious Forest Crunchy Chicken together!
• 3 chicken breasts
• 50g corn chips
• 3 eggs
• 100g breadcrumb
• 40g parmesan
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 tsp chicken spices
• 1 tsp oregano
• 100g flour
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 120g yoghurt
• 40ml honey
- Slice the chicken into long strips, about 2cm thick.
- Crush the corn chips in a mortar and add to a bowl with the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Prepare two more bowls, beat the eggs in one, and mix the flour, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, and chicken spices in the other.
- To create the chicken’s coating, first toss it in the flour mixture, then dip it into the egg and finally coat it with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat your pan over a medium flame, then add a tbsp of oil and your coated chicken pieces.
- Fry for a few mins on each side until golden brown.
- To make the sauce, finely chop the parsley, dill, and garlic then combine these with the yoghurt, salt, pepper, and honey.