Get ready to embark on a taste journey with our mouthwatering Crispy Camembert Fritters. We're talking about taking rich and creamy Camembert cheese, giving it a bold crunch, and pairing it with a chili and ginger sauce that's packed with attitude.
Whether you're hosting a game night, leveling up your culinary skills, or just satisfying your cravings, these fritters are here to deliver a taste explosion like no other. So, let's roll up those sleeves and dive into this recipe that's designed to satisfy your taste buds and leave you craving for more!
- 2 chilli’s green and two red
- Half of ginger
- Garlic (3 cloves)
- Onion half
- Fesh mint
- 30ml olive oil
- 40ml honey
- Salt, pepper
- Camembert cheese 500g (two)
- Flour 150g
- 40g tomato paste
- We are going to start with cutting for small pieces both chillies, red and green, half of ginger, half white onion.
- Use a mortar, drop in 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped ginger also chopped chillies, half chopped onion, 30mils of olive oil, 6-8 leaves of mint, start crushing all the ingredients.
- Remove all from mortar, place in small bowl add two teaspoons of tomato purée, about 40 ml of honey, season with pinch of salt and pepper. Mix all well and your sauce is ready.
- Time for cheese cut you camembert for equal pieces (about 8 pieces from one part).
- Prepare one bowl with egg, next too plain flour about 150g and the same number of breadcrumbs mixed with fresh parsley 20 leaves and teaspoon of salt next too.
- Now we are going to make our batter. First step roll the piece of cheese in flour, second step soaks the cheese in the egg and third step is roll the the piece of cheese in breadcrumbs, just make sure is all cover.
- Do the same with rest pieces of camembert. Set pan over medium heat. Pour in oil not too much about 3cm deep. Try keep temperature not more then 160 Celsius.
- Fry cheese on each side for about 2-3 min till in nice golden-brown colours.
- Remove from oil. Garnish with fresh parsley.